This is a content page to identify and explain online booking & registration steps
If you require further assistance please contact Clubs Queensland on p: 07 3252 0770.
- Select Event from the BOOKINGS - EVENTS & TRAINING tab.
- Logon with your Club or Company user name and password.
- If you are unsure of your Clubs Queensland user name and password please contact Kerri on p: 07 3252 0770 or e: email@example.com.
- Select Register Myself or Register Someone Else
- Select number of tickets.
- Select Add.
- Answer question if applicable - Save response.
- Proceed to check out. If at check out you have an error "No program items have been selected", return to the event and select the ticket type and make sure you have added ticket numbers.
- Enter payment details.
- Receipt/Tax Invoice will be emailed.
If you do not receive an ORDER CONFIRMATION, you have not completed your booking. Please return to your shopping cart and SUBMIT ORDER. If you see NO PROGRAM ITEMS HAVE BEEN SELECTED please return to the event and ADD the number of tickets required. Continue to SHOPPING CART and SUBMIT ORDER.
Clubs Queensland booking information
Bookings are essential for all events to avoid disappointment. All booking must be paid in full prior to the event.
Registration Cancellation Policy Events and Training
You must inform Clubs Queensland in writing if you wish to cancel part or full registration at least seven (7) full working days prior to the Event/Training Course date to receive a full refund. Refunds will not be given if you cancel your registration within seven (7) full working days of the commencement of the Event/Training Course.
For Booking - events & training click here