The Keno & Clubs Queensland Awards for Excellence are in their 21st year and recognise the achievements of the industry and honour the community club sector’s contribution to Queensland.
COVID-19 may have spoilt our opportunity to come together to celebrate the achievements of our industry this year, but we feel now is the time to acknowledge our achievements and enable you to share your successes with your members in the lead up to re-opening!
Given we can’t physically come together, we’ll be streaming the results live across our Facebook page and website over the coming weeks, with the exact date for each category’s announcement outlined below and in the full program available to download by clicking on the cover to the right.
How will it work:
How can you tune in?
- On the morning of each announcement day, via a post on our Facebook page we will remind you of which categories are due to be announced and list the nominees in these categories
- At 2pm on announcement days, we will ‘go live’ and stream the announcement of the finalists and then the winner of each of the categories.
We’ll be streaming the results via a Facebook Live video at 2pm on each announcement day. Click here
to view our Facebook page which we encourage you to ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ in order to receive notifications when we post material.
At 2pm each day, visit our Facebook page and the video streaming of the results will come up. If you’re busy at 2pm, no problem, the videos will stay up on the page and saved under the ‘Video’ section of our Facebook page for you to view at a more convenient time.
You can also receive notifications of when we make any posts or do live videos on the page, to set this up hover your mouse over 'Following' and ensure that there is a tick next to 'All posts’ in the Notifications section.
Via Clubs Qld Website
If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can still watch the live stream video from the homepage of our website. At the bottom right hand corner, things we share on our Facebook page are displayed and you can click on the video and view when it appears from 2pm on announcement days.
The below ‘Results’ section will also be updated as and when winner announcements are made.
Simultaneously at 2pm each day, we will be streaming the results through a ZOOM webinar.
to register to tune in via the Zoom Webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
How can you get involved?
Whilst we may be limited physically of coming together, we’re looking forward to a coming together in virtual sense to celebrate our successes;
- take note of when announcements to your entered categories are due, and come together at the club if appropriate, or encourage your staff to tune in. Why not have your own Zoom get together at the same time so you can share in the anticipation and excitement. And besides, 2pm is a perfectly acceptable time to have a celebratory ‘cheers’!
- share your messages of congratulations to our finalists and winners via our Facebook page in the comments section of our announcement videos
- Post photos of your team celebrating, tag us and use the hashtag #clubsqldawards and we look forward to re-sharing these during our Awards weeks on our social media channels.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the events team on firstname.lastname@example.org
or 3252 0770.
To view the full Awards Announcement Schedule - click here