Workplace relations services – We’re in your corner
To be successful, Community Clubs must create an environment within their workforce that fosters and supports a positive culture, high levels of job satisfaction and the maintenance of strong work performance.
The Clubs Queensland Workplace Relations Team assists all Member Clubs to achieve these goals in a friendly, informative, trusted, and cost-effective manner. Our aim is to use our expertise to help navigate through this complex area of compliance and law.
Our team offer two levels of service – one that is part of your membership with Clubs Queensland and our enhanced suite of support and assistant services assistance that are available if you become a member of the Workplace Relations (WR
) Fund. The WR Fund has been found to be a cost effective, complete solution to workplace management and industrial relations issues.
Whatever your workplace relations needs are, we’re in your corner assisting your Club to be the best it can be.
Services available to all member clubs
All members have access to telephone advice on:
- telephone advice on all areas of Workplace Relations;
- Special Alerts and the WR Corner newsletter capturing current workplace relations issues and developments;
- Clubs Queensland’s website, including;
- factsheets covering all aspects of human resource management;
- industry specific pay rate tools;
- template letters of appointment, employment policies, letters to employees;
- access to the Award, employment legislation and Fair Work Commission tools;
- audit checklists and induction packs; and
- positions vacant board.
The Workplace Relations Team also supports and advances the interests of all members through its contribution to various state and national reviews of legislation and Awards.
Additional services only available to workplace relations (wr) fund members
Given the ever-increasing number of claims being brought against Clubs and the increasing rights of employees under our industrial relations framework, membership of the WR Fund is critical.
Members of the WR Fund are provided the following additional services:
- detailed advice, including written advices, in relation to all aspects of Workplace Relations;
- development of tailored letters of appointment, position descriptions and employment policies;
- representation in all Fair Work Commission (FWC), Queensland Industrial Relations Commission (QIRC), Federal Court and Magistrates Court matters;
- human resource and payroll audits; workplace investigations; workplace mediation services; and
- attendance at staff disciplinary meetings or redundancies.
NOTE: While Clubs Queensland endeavours to provide its members with as much of the above services as possible, any services rendered over what is reasonable may be charged at a flat hourly rate.